Dedicated to Nurturing and Encouraging the Entrepreneurial Spirit in Individuals and Businesses Throughout the World.
Richard L. Russakoff
President of Bottom Line Consultants is an expert in strategic and financial strategies and bank financing for high growth entrepreneurial companies. He is also an internationally known CEO coach. His client base is made up of the top tier of entrepreneurial CEO's. Three of Richard's current clients have been awarded the Ernst & Young Award for Entrepreneur of the Year and many others have been nominated.
Announcing: Rich Russakoff and Mary Goodman launch Bottom Line Up Enterprises.
Click here to visit our website for Bottom Line Up Enterprises.
Both Mary and Rich have international reputations as experts in helping entrepreneurs grow highly profitable companies. They started working together in early 2007 and discovered that, as a team, their combined knowledge and expertise brought exponentially greater value to their clients.
Through Bottom Line Up coaching, we are able to help entrepreneurs create healthy and sustainable businesses. We both create opportunities and provide solutions for the challenges of managing cash, profit, and equity.
Rich Russakoff is an internationally acclaimed strategic coach and advisor. His unparalleled expertise is in working with CEOs and their leadership teams as they rise to the challenges of rapid growth. Rich's current, cutting edge guidance combines with his make-it-simple/make-it-happen approach to give his clients a leg up to the next level. He is the President and CEO of Bottom Line Consultants, which provides extraordinary service to companies around the globe.
Rich brings to the table more then 35 years experience of successfully starting and developing multiple businesses, CEO coaching, training, advising, and consulting to and for Inc. Magazine. Because his programs and presentations provide a wealth of practical, real-time information, Rich is always in great demand. He speaks to entrepreneurial audiences throughout the world about the critical issues facing high-growth companies.
Rich's past and present accomplishments include:
- Author of "How to Obtain Bank Financing" and "Developing a Relationship with Your Banker," sponsored by Visa and Inc. Magazine. More than a quarter million copies of each have been distributed by SCORE and the Small Business Administration.
- Former Senior Consultant for Inc. Magazine.
- Is one the select panel responding to "Ask the Expert" questions posted on CNN Money.com and sponsored by Fortune Small Business.
- Featured in Millionaire Blueprints Magazine, January 2007 issue in a six page spread entitled "Coaching the Best."
- Advisor to three winners of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Coach and advisor for dozens of recipients of the Inc. 500 award for the fastest growing privately held U.S. companies.
- Captivated audiences at entrepreneurial conferences and leadership workshops throughout the US, Central America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Dubai, the Philippines, and Asia.
- Educated and entertained thousands as a speaker at Fortune Small Business and Inc. Magazine conferences.
- Was honored by Entrepreneur's Organization in being named "High Velocity Speaker."
- Is a permanent member of the faculty at MIT for the Birthing of Giants Program.
- Served as visiting faculty at Babson College and the University Of Maryland School Of Business.
- Is a Senior Member of the Gazelles consulting team.
- Created a 14 point copyrighted process that has helped hundreds exceed their expectations in obtaining bank financing. Using this plan, his clients consistently obtained more money, better terms, and less restrictive covenants.
- Former business advisor and stakeholder to a forty million dollar business which won Inc. 500 and Fast Fifty awards three times and also is one of Austin, TX's fastest growing businesses.
- Authored the chapter: "Mastering the Art of Bank Financing" in the best-selling book Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish.
- Published in and/or quoted by The Wall Street Journal, Business Finance Magazine, INC. Magazine, Fortune Small Business, Entrepreneur Magazine, Journal of the American Banking Association, and Ingram's Magazine.
Phone: 804-741-5771 Fax: 804-740-3383